Come meet your farmers at our annual summer CSA Open House/Field Day event at the farm on June 24th. Bring your friends and family! The event is free. Lunch tickets are sold out. You are welcome to bring your own picnic lunch.
Help us cover costs: $3-5 suggested donation for non-CSA members.
Schedule of Events:
Farm Tours: 11:00am at the home ranch; 2:00pm tour of additional home ranch fields
Lunch: Lunch will be prepared with Fifth Crow produce by our talented friend & supporter, Chef Henry Eng of No.5 Kitchen.
Tickets are $15/adult and $10/kid (age 8+).
**Lunchtickets will not be available for purchase the day of the event.
– Mixed lettuce salad with a creamy garlic dijon vinaigrette
– Crudite with green goddess dressing
– Whole roasted cauliflower & whipped goat cheese on flatbread
– Compressed summer berries with goat cheese & fresh basil, on a crostini
– Roasted Markegard farm pork with aioli, mixed baby greens, & spring onions on ciabatta**
**Vegetarian & non-pork options available upon request
Delicious farm fresh lunch prepared by Chef Henry Eng